Terms & Conditions
Please note all prices are subject to 20% VAT.
TrAchem Limited Terms and Conditions Of Service (the "Agreement")
IMPORTANT: This is a legal agreement between TrAchem Limited and The User ("You" or "Your"). Please read the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to this, you may not access or otherwise use this website. www.oil-store.co.uk (the "Website") is operated by TrAchem ("TrAchem Ltd") which will provide You with lubricants, other oil products, related equipment and services (the "Services"). From time to time TrAchem Ltd may modify this Agreement accordingly. Please continue to review this Agreement whenever accessing or using the Website. If at any time You do not wish to accept this Agreement, You may not use the Website.
1. SERVICES: To use the Services and the Website, You must acknowledge that You are entering into a contractual relationship with TrAchem Ltd. Any order sent to TrAchem Ltd shall be accepted entirely at the discretion of TrAchem Ltd and will only be accepted when TrAchem Ltd sends You an e-mail confirmation. Each order that is accepted shall be an individually accepted agreement between TrAchem Ltd and You, subject to the terms of this Agreement. All goods supplied by TrAchem Ltd shall be in accordance with the details published on the Website which may be subject to change from time to time. No other specification, descriptive material, written or oral representation, correspondence or statement, promotional or sales literature shall form part of or be incorporated by reference into the order. You are prohibited from exporting or re-selling for export the goods in violation of UK export control regulations.
2. PRICE & PAYMENT: You agree to pay the price displayed on the Website for the goods ordered at the time TrAchem Ltd receives your order. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all prices and descriptions on the Website are accurate, errors may occur. If TrAchem Ltd discovers an error in the price or description of the goods that You have ordered, TrAchem Ltd will inform You as soon as possible and give You the option of re-confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If TrAchem Ltd is unable to contact You, TrAchem Ltd will treat the order as cancelled. If You cancel and you have already paid for the goods, You will receive a full refund. The prices displayed on the Website may be subject to change from time to time.
3. TITLE: Title to the goods shall not pass to You until You have made payment to TrAchem Ltd. Even though title has not passed, TrAchem Ltd shall be entitled to sue for its price once payment has become due.
4. DELIVERY & RISK: Unless otherwise stated in the order, the prices quoted exclude transport costs to the address specified in the order and TrAchem Ltd reserves the right to make an additional charge to cover any increase in transport costs occurring before the date of delivery. Any time or date given for delivery by TrAchem Ltd is given in good faith and is an estimate only. Risk in the goods shall pass to You on delivery of the goods to TrAchem Ltd's delivery agent. Delivery charges are restricted to mainland UK at present but TrAchem Ltd supply worldwide. If You wish to place an order for delivery outside of the UK, You will need to contact TrAchem Ltd for a quotation.
5. ACCEPTANCE: You shall be deemed to have accepted all the goods once delivery to the address specified in the order has been made.
6. RETURNS: TrAchem Ltd do not supply products on a sale or return basis. This is especially so for grease cartridges due to the nature of the packaging. As a distributor TrAchem Ltd can only accept product into TrAchem Ltd.’s warehouse directly from the manufacturers UK Distribution Centres for resale purposes, in order for TrAchem Ltd to guarantee the integrity of the product for the You. For items where TrAchem Ltd may at their discretion reach an agreement to accept goods back into stock, i.e. lubricants/grease kegs with tamper evident lids that remain fully intact, a charge of 25% of the total value of product will be made for administration and restocking fees. Any Carriage charges paid will not be reimbursed to any degree. Please do not ask to return grease cartridges under any circumstances as refusal can often offend. Any request for return of product must be directed to email@example.com at the first instant.