The Renolin CLP products are industrial gear oils of the latest generation, having outstanding extreme pressure characteristics (EP/AW properties) and an extremely high load carrying capacity. They are industrial gear oils with excellent demulsifying properties which can be used in all types of enclosed gear drives with circulation or splash lubrication systems. Fuchs Renolin CLP Gear Oil 460 offers extraordinary wear protection and surpasses the requirements in the standard FZG A/8.3/90 scuffing test as well as the more severe FZG test A/16.6/140 (double velocity – 16.6 m/s – and increased starting oil sump temperature – 140 °C).
Fuchs Renolin CLP Gear Oils offer an extremely high micropitting protection (load stage “high” in the load stage test as well as the endurance test). They offer excellent wear protection for roller bearings and the wear rates in the FAG FE8 test are extremely low under these extreme test conditions (7.5 rpm, 80 °C, 80 h, 80 kN). Latest additive technology guarantees excellent wear protection and excellent corrosion protection (steel and copper-containing materials) Renolin CLP Gear Oils have good elastomer compatibility, stressed static and dynamic elastomers are lubricated and protected from wear ultimately meaning the lifetime of the components is increased. Fuchs Renolin CLP Gear Oil 460 can improve equipment reliability and increase productivity.
Benefits of using Fuchs Renolin CLP 460
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Low foaming, excellent air release
- Excellent demulsifying properties (water and water-containing fluids are separated fast)
- High oxidation resistance
- Extremely high load-carrying capacity, extreme pressure-, anti-wear performance
- Excellent bearing wear protection (under mixed friction conditions) – FE8
- Excellent protection from scuffing, excellent wear protection – FZG
- Excellent micropitting resistance in the load stage and endurance test
- High Brugger wear protection
- Excellent elastomer compatibility (static and dynamic)
- Good compatibility with paint materials
The Renolin CLP range of gear oils are recommended for industrial spur-, helical- and bevel enclosed gears with circulation or splash lubrication, operating at oil temperatures up to 100 °C and peaks above (up to 120 °C). They can be used for all applications where lubricants of the CLP type according to DIN 51517-3 are recommended by the gear manufacturer. These products meet and in many cases exceed the new requirements of wellknown gearbox and bearing manufacturers and are particularly suited for gear sets working under heavy load or shock load. Fuchs Renolin CLP Gear Oils can also be used in non-gear applications including highly loaded, low-speed plain and rolling contact bearings. These mineral oil-based products have been manufactured using high quality, latest technology additives. They meet the latest industrial standards of well-known OEMs and the range is approved by Siemens Flender.
The RENOLIN CLP oils meet and in many cases exceed the requirements:
- DIN 51517-3 (2011): CLP
- ISO 6743-6 and ISO 12925-1: CKC / CKD
- AGMA 9005/E02: EP
- AIST 224
- David Brown S1 53.101
The products of the RENOLIN CLP series are approved for example by:
- Siemens / Flender, Bocholt, Germany, Flender BA 7300, table A
- Müller Weingarten AG, Germany DT 55 005, 10/2003