The Morris Multivis ADT C1 5W-30 is a low-SAPS engine oil which is formulated using synthetic technology. The product is designed to meet the needs and fuel efficiency expectations for the latest petrol and diesel engines, where a low viscosity oil is required. The Morris Multivis ADT C1 5W-30 protects sensitive exhaust after-treatment devices, particularly those fitted with diesel particulate filters (DPFs), helping to deliver efficient and trouble-free operation.
Benefits of Morris Multivis ADT C1 5W/30
- Outstanding high-temperature operation and anti-sludge control
- Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness and component longevity
- Increased engine efficiency, output and improved fuel economy
- Low levels of volatility, minimised oil consumption
- Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear
The Morris Multivis ADT C1 5W-30 is recommended for the latest low emission passenger car, high-performance petrol and diesel engines that require ACEA C1 SAE 5W-30 lubricants. Manufacturers include: Ford, Mazda, Land Rover, Range Rover and Mitsubishi.
Note: Do not mix this product with oils that are not ACEA C1 compliant as this will negatively affect after-treatment devices and the operational efficiency of the engine.
- ACEA C1
- Ford WSS-M2C934-B*
- STJLR.03.5005 (Verified by JLR)