The Morris Multivis ADT C3 5W-30 is a mid-SAPS engine oil that has been formulated using synthetic technology in order to meet the demands and fuel efficiency requirements for the latest petrol and diesel engines, where a low viscosity oil is required. This product has been designed for use in vehicles using after treatment devices, including diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and enhanced oil flow and film strength give vital protection during start-up. An advanced additive technology package provides long-term benefits such as reduced wear on critical valve-train components in multi-valve engines, including camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers.
Benefits of Morris Multivis ADT C3 5W/30
- Low levels of volatility
- Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures
- Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear
- Better high-temperature operation and anti-sludge control
- Increased engine efficiency, output and fuel economy
- Mid-SAPS (Sulphur, Ash, Phosphorus) product, for improved DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) performance
- Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness
The Morris Multivis ADT C3 5W-30 is recommended for use in petrol and diesel engines, fitted in cars and vans, including turbo and supercharged versions which require a low viscosity 5W-30 oil. Manufacturers include: BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Saab, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, etc. The Morris Multivis ADT C3 5W-30 may also be used in Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda models operating fixed service intervals and other engine designs and gearboxes, i.e. Izusu Trooper, where an oil of this specification is required.
- ACEA C3, ACEA C2
- MB 229.31, MB229.51, MB-Approval 229.52
- PSA B71 2290
- API SN
- dexos2® (License No. RB2B0407047)