The Morris Multivis ADT C4 5W-30 is a low-SAPS, multigrade engine oil specially formulated using synthetic technology in order to meet the superior performance and fuel efficiency requirements of engines requiring low viscosity oils for gasoline and diesel engine applications. This product is compatible with engine units that are fitted with sensitive diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and 3-way catalysts (TWC). An advanced additive package helps to provide long-term benefits. including reduced wear on critical valve-train components in multi-valve engines, camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers.
Benefits of Morris Multivis ADT C4 5W/30
- Reduced exhaust gas back pressure
- Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures
- Increased engine efficiency, output and fuel economy
- Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear
- Better high-temperature operation and anti-sludge control
- Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness
- Low-SAPS (Sulphur, Ash, Phosphorus) product, for improved DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) performance
- Low levels of volatility
This product is recommended for the latest petrol and passenger car diesel engines, including turbo and supercharged versions requiring a low viscosity 5W-30 oil, specifying one of the performance levels listed below. Manufacturers include: Renault, Nissan, Suzuki, etc.
- ACEA C4
- Renault RN072