The Morris Multivis ADT VA 5W-30 has been designed using synthetic technology for use in the latest engines, including those fitted with exhaust gas after-treatment devices.
Benefits of Morris Multivis ADT VA 5W/30
- High-temperature deposit and anti-sludge control
- Rapid cold start flow that reduces noise and wear
- Increased engine efficiency
- Outstanding fuel economy
- Low levels of volatility
- Provides extended oil drain capability
- Increased film strength at high temperatures under all driving conditions
The Morris Multivis ADT VA 5W-30 has been formulated for use in the latest petrol and diesel engines, including turbocharged versions and those fitted with exhaust gas after-treatment devices such as particulate filters, catalytic converters, exhaust gas re-circulation, etc. This product may also be used in all VAG vehicles employing fixed service or long life service maintenance schedules where the use of engine oils approved to VW 504.00 / 507.00 are specified and where VW 503.00/503.01/506.00/506.01 performance levels have previously been required. Multivis ADT VA 5W-30 may also be used in other manufacturer’s engine types requiring a lubricant of this viscosity grade and performance level.
- Approved under VW Standard 504 00 and VW Standard 507 00
- ACEA C3
- Porsche C30
- MB 229.51
- BMW Longlife-04