Multivis CST HP 5W-40 is an engine oil which has been developed using synthetic technology. This product is formulated for use in the latest passenger car and van engine designs and has proved to be far superior to conventional oils.
Benefits of Morris Multivis CST HP 5W/40
- Naturally high viscosity index, giving good flow rates to bearings at low temperatures, coupled with high film strength at high temperatures
- A natural low level of volatility, which prevents valuable oil constituents boiling off during periods of extreme temperatures inside the engine
- High film strength / lower fluid friction / lower wear
- Better thermal stability / improved internal cleanliness for engines
The Morris Multivis CST HP 5W-40 has been designed to handle the demands of the latest petrol and diesel engine designs, including turbocharged and supercharged units, requiring an oil of this viscosity and specification. This product may be used against VW 501.01/505.01 standards but only for fixed service intervals. Also in engines tuned for racing, endurance events, rallying and other types of motorsport.
- API SN/ CF
- ACEA A3 / B4
- Renault 0700 and 0710
- Fiat 9.55535-G1 / H2 / H3 / M2 / N2
- MB 229.3
- Opel GM-LL-B-025 (Diesel)
- VW Standard 502.00/505.00
- Porsche A40