The Morris Versimax HD8 10W-40 is a low SAPS, synthetic heavy-duty diesel specific engine oil. This product is manufactured from advanced base fluids and contains an additive package which is formulated to provide protection when operating in very adverse conditions with extended drain intervals.
Versimax HD8 10W-40 has been developed for use in diesel engines fitted with:
- Exhaust Gas Re-circulation (EGR)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR – AdBlue)
- Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)
Versimax HD8 10W-40 is designed for use in Euro 5 / Euro 6, Interim Tier 4 / Stage 3B / Tier 4 and Stage 4 diesel engines. Manufacturers include Caterpillar, Cummins, DDC, Mack, MB, MAN, Renault and Volvo.
- ACEA E6 / E7
- MAN M3477 (MAN Approval Number TC 0562/16)
- MB-Approval 228.51
- MTU Oil Category 3.1 Approved
- Volvo VDS-3
- Renault Trucks RXD
- Approved according to Deutz DQC-IV-10 LA