WACKER is a globally active company with state-of-the-art speciality chemical products found in countless everyday items, ranging from cosmetic powders to solar cells. WACKER employ more than 14,000 staff members, across 56 production sites and sales offices (including subsidiaries). Their annual sales in 2019 surpassed $4.9 billion.
Their portfolio includes over 3,200 products and are supplied in over 100 countries. Of these, silicone based products account for about 70 percent of total WACKER sales and ethylene-related products make up the remaining 30 percent.
As part of our one-stop solution offer to industry, Oil-Store supply silicone fluids from WACKER and have access to products such as linear & functional silicone fluids, silicone fluid emulsions, pastes, waxes and defoamers. Request pricing today from the Oil-Store team by getting in touch.
No products were found matching your selection.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.