The Morris Multivis CST FB 5W-30 is a semi-synthetic multigrade engine oil which has been specially formulated in order to meet the superior performance and fuel efficiency requirements of modern engines requiring low viscosity oils. The enhanced film strength and oil flow give vital protection during start-up. An advanced additive package provides long-term benefits including reduced wear on critical valve-train components in modern multi-valve engines, including camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers.
Benefits of Morris Multivis CST FB 5W/30
- Increased engine efficiency, output and fuel economy
- Excellent cold starting characteristics, reducing noise and wear
- Turbo-charger protection
- Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures
- Better high-temperature operation and anti-sludge control
- Low levels of volatility
- Better thermal stability, improved engine cleanliness
- Will not affect catalytic converters
Recommended for the latest petrol and passenger car diesel engines, including turbo and supercharged versions requiring a low viscosity 5W/30 oil. Meets the requirements of Ford for Zetec, Zeta and Duratorq engines and Land Rover TD5 diesel units. Multivis CST FB 5W-30 may also be used in other engine designs and certain gearboxes, i.e. Isuzu Trooper, where an oil of this specification is required.
- API SL / SJ / CF
- Ford WSS-M2C913-B