The Morris Multivis ECO FB 5W-20 has been specifically developed for use in Ford’s latest fuel efficient petrol engines. The enhanced oil flow and film strength provided by the products gives essential protection during start-up. An advanced additive package provides long-term benefits including reduced wear on critical valve-train components, including camshafts and hydraulic cam-followers.
Benefits of Morris Multivis ECO FB 5W/20
- Increased engine efficiency, output and fuel economy
- Outstanding cold starting characteristics, reducing wear
- Improved flow rates to bearings at low temperatures and increased film strength at high temperatures
- Protection at high temperatures and controls sludge
- A high level of thermal stability and improved engine cleanliness
This product is recommended for use where the manufacturer specifies that a 5W-20 lubricant must be used which complies with one of the performance levels listed below.
- Ford WSS-M2C948-B
- API SN
Can be used in all applications requiring Ford WSS-M2C925-B