Houghton Adrana DF 200 is a semi-synthetic metalworking fluid forming a stable microemulsion which is free from formaldehyde-release biocides. The product contains high quality mineral oil and a sophisticated surfactant package.
Houghton Adrana DF 200 replaces Houghton Adrana D408.
Features & Benefits
- Good separation of tramp oil : for ease of removal and longer emulsion life
- Excellent detergency : cleaner parts, machine tools and working environment
- Very stable emulsion : long fluid life between new fills, fewer additive treatments and lower usage costs
- Good corrosion protection : fewer rejects and lower maintenance cost
- Very low foaming : designed for high pressures and flow rates in both soft and hard water
- Good EHS profile : free of Chlorine, phenol, secondary amine (TRGS 611 compliant) and formaldehyde